This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Macerich to review this product.
If you’re wondering where to see Santa in NYC, look no further! We took our girls to Santa HQ at the Queens Center Mall recently and, let me tell you, this was not your run-of-the-mill Santa experience!
Here’s a video of our experience:
The girls had so much fun at HGTV’s Santa HQ today at Queens Center Mall! It’s an immersive, interactive holiday experience your kids will love. They’re nationwide so check here for your nearest location: #ad http://bit.ly/2hza2HB
Posted by Top Flight Family on Sunday, December 3, 2017
Because it’s organized by HGTV and Macerich Shopping Centers, it’s available nationwide, not just here in NYC.
This interactive holiday extravaganza uses state-of- the-art digital technology to kick the fun up a notch. Here’s what you can expect when you visit:
1. Star in your own holiday video with Elfie Selfie!
2. Try out Elf-Ray Vision! Explore Santa’s Observatory through a special pair of goggles that trigger a series of augmented reality experiences at multiple locations throughout Santa HQ.
3. Find out what Santa thinks of your behavior by standing next to the Naughty or Nice Meter, an interactive board that reveals which list you’re on this year! (OK, this may have been why I decided on Santa HQ when considering where to see Santa in NYC!)
4. Watch more than 10,000 individual holiday lights dance to the tune of “Carol of the Bells” in a beautiful light show.
5. Get a traditional photo with Santa. (Pro tip: Spend less time waiting in line by making a reservation online here. You can even select and pre-pay for your photo package.)
Santa HQ is not only fun, but serves a great cause, too. HGTV’s Help Through Holiday Giving Drive encourages visitors to donate new, unwrapped toys for local children in need, so be sure to bring one to drop off.
Their goal is to collect over 1,000 toys at each mall. Last year, they were able to collect a whopping 66,000 toys, which benefited local organizations like Forgotten Angel Tree, Salvation Army Angel Tree, Toys for Tots, and Spark of Love Stuff a Bus.
It’s one more great reason to put Santa HQ at the top of your list when planning where to see Santa in NYC this year!
Receive Your Free Guide:
10 TRAVEL PRODUCTS
EVERY FAMILY SHOULD OWN
Enter your email below to receive your free guide to the 10 travel products every traveling family should own. You'll also be subscribed to our weekly newsletter, filled with luxury travel inspiration for you and your family!
About Carmen Sognonvi
Carmen Sognonvi is a luxury family travel content creator at Top Flight Family, named a top 10 family travel Instagram account by Time Out New York and Brit + Co. Her insights on travel have been featured in The Washington Post, INSIDER, Huffington Post, Wanderlust Travel Magazine, TravelPulse, HOTELS Magazine, and more. Carmen firmly believes that you can (and should) travel with your kids from a young age. She offers families practical solutions for travel, as well as tips on how to travel in luxury for less. She lives in New York City with her multiracial and multicultural family of four. Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Click here to read Carmen's articles